Tuesday, August 7, 2007

On Hold

Hello. We are just writing to say that as of now everything is on hold. Nick was offered a good job that can get him into the union just 2 weeks before he's supposed to leave for Arizona. We are torn as to what we should do, they are both great opportunities. As of right now he is thinking that he will stay here and try out the job offer while deferring his entrance to MMI; this way he can see if he likes the job or not, and won't lose his spot. As soon as it is definite we'll post the verdict.

No comments: