Wednesday, January 9, 2008

True Story...

Today I went and met with my first cooperating teacher for student teaching! I was so excited getting dressed, and was like OH i have the PERFECT lia sopha necklace!!! So I threw it on and WHAM! I looked MAGNIFICO!! I was more worried about the belt I was wearing meshing with my outfit and not being too much that I let a very big piece of my outfit go unnoticed. So I went to the school it was great, and everyone was super nice. Then I came home and was changing into my "after school" clothes...low and behold....I take my necklace off AND THE TAG WAS STILL ON IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! I KID YOU NOT!! So of course I put the necklace on to see if it was truly visible, and...IT WAS!!! I feel like such a butthole! I can't believe that, and NOBODY said ANYTHING! haha. They must of thought I was such a dork! oh well though, at least it makes for a funny story!

...Just had to share the moment...

No comments: