We absolutely love Bug's daycare. The problem now is that they will most likely be moving to Texas this summer. Our provider's son goes to college there and her daughter was just accepted. She had mentioned this to me earlier this year to see if I would be interested in taking on over the business. I told her that I might be, it would depend on the circumstances. She wasn't sure if she wanted to run it from TX, or just sell the house.
This past week she let me know that they were planning on selling the house. The house is REALLY nice, but with it being so nice, they want a pretty penny for it. Too much for what we can afford right now. I was thinking about asking her if we could maybe do a rent to own sort of thing, but I'm not sure. It is a little on the big side for what I'd like too. (7 bedrooms 3 baths)
I was just doing some random searching online for homes in the area, but more in town. I found a house in town that I LOVE and it has 10.5 acres with it. Are you kidding me?! I think this would be perfect, but it's going to take some convincing on Nick for him to warm up to the idea of being "in town". It would be perfect for a daycare though!!! Who knows what will happen...I might just be dreaming a dream, but I'm living in the moment of it. :)
Back to daycare...
So I'm a little stressing out already because that means we'll have to find another provider for Calla, and she LOVES it there with those kids and Miss.M. and Miss. K. I don't want to go have to go through that whole worrying about how she is doing, etc. again. Why couldn't they just wait one more year, because by then I'll be able to bring Calla up to work with me for their preschool program. I'm still not sure of my thoughts on bringing her to an all day preschool at age 3, but I have some time before I have to actually decide that. I think I'll let Calla be the judge on that one.
I hate to think about any of it...so I'm just going to pretend it isn't happening, and see how far that will take me. Any guesses? lol