Monday, March 22, 2010

Fallen into an ABYSS!

I do realize that the little posts I have done in the past couple of weeks are well, SUCKY! My biggest apologies. Let make a quick little list to help you try and understand why.
  1.   Bug was sick and in the hospital
  2.  Bug has had MANY follow up appointments (she is much better now)
  3. BIG grad school assignment is due this Sunday. I've been trying to find time for it, but much like the blog that too has been neglected. I dare to say that I should be doing my homework rather than blogging this little bit. (WHOOPS!)
  4. Work stress. State tests are coming up. People aren't getting tenured. Threat of cuts. Lots of SCARY business happening around the halls.
Those are the major things happening. Of course there are the little things that just add to it all.

I promise I will get back into the bloggy world as soon as I can. I miss it so much. I feel like a big creep-o for blog stalking and not contributing. Could it be that the C in C&N stands for Creep-o? lol











3 comments:

Carmen said...

:) Real life gets in the way sometimes. We're still here, still reading when you come back. Hope things start to calm down gor you soon.

Welcome! said...

I'm passing through on my 6 Degrees Of Seperation Tour! Love Your Layout!

The Home Ec Teachers Daugter said...

Hang in there!!! Just remember summer is almost here!