Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Person

I'm probably the last person to get an iPhone, but better late than never. I've wanted one since they came out but my contract with Verizon didn't run out until a month ago. After some careful diliberation and crunching of numbers we found out that it would be better to switch to at&t. We'll save about $80 a month on our cell phone bill!!! Can you believe it? I can't either, but I'm so excited for it. 

(not my hand)
The cell phones came yesterday and there has been a bit of a hassle getting mine to activate, but that is another story and I think Verizon is behind it.  Other than that little glitch, I'm in LOOOOOOOOOOVE! I can't believe I waited this long to get it. What was I thinking?

I probably should say that I didn't even get the iPhone 4 but stayed with the older model because of all the adverse reviews the 4 is getting. I love, love, love it! I think about how it will change my first day back to work already and I'm giddy with excitement.

If you don't already have an iPhone, then get one! You WON'T regret it. I promise. I know I'm only day 1 into the whole experience, but it is FANTASTIC!!!

Sorry I can't gush any longer, but I'm off to finish a current project and then start making a case for my new bff.
post signature

No comments: