Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm not sure how to go about this, but I'd like to share with you a very touching blog post written by a best friend of my "adoptive" sister. Let me first explain that last little bit of information for those of you that might be scratching your head right now.

1. I'm not adopted.
2. My parents did not adopt any children

What did happen is that I was babysat by a very loving family from when I was about three months old up until they moved away in the when I was in the seventh grade. I would be there as much as I could and was allowed. (Not that my childhood was anything horrible, but it was always fun to have sleepovers!...and still is) What resulted in my failure to leave was a loving bond and an "adoptive" family.

These people are the some of the best people that I have ever met or will meet in my life. They are inspiring in more ways than one can imagine. I feel privileged to have them in my life on such a personal level. Please stop over and read this post on Multiple-y Blessed about one of my "sisters"; I think if you do, you'll understand just how special not only she is but the whole family is as they all have their own yet similar incrediblenesses.

And while you're there, check out Kim's incredible family story too! She truly is multiple-y blessed! Not to mention she is quite an incredible woman herself! (Sorry Kim for stealing your word!)

post signature

No comments: