Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh SNAP!

IT CAME! IT CAME! IT CAME! 

My DLSR (Canon Rebel EOS T2i) has arrived! I'm so excited. I haven't had time to sit down and actually figure everything out, but I did play with it just a little. I'm.in.love.

Yep. I was so excited that I didn't even bother wiping her face off or change her shirt. As soon as we got home I made her a pb&j and then started playing with my camera. Note to self: Clean your daughter before taking pictures!


I like to call this one "Bug in the headlights"

And I couldn't leave you without seeing a beautiful growl smile for the camera.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I'm thinking a lot more test pictures and playing.

post signature

3 comments:

sara said...

Hi Crystal - thanks for the follow! I'm following back now and can't wait to get caught up.

Just out of curiosity, which blog did you find me through?

Your Bug is ADORABLE!

Erin Wallace said...

Here (late) for the Friday blog hops! Great blog! Your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

kriznizzel said...

How exciting it is to get a new camera, I am looking now. Cute blog