Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wishing you a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!

I wish I had a cute photo of Bug in her costume, but she just didn't want to get in it today.  We didn't got trick or treating because I think she is still too young for it and we DO NOT need all that sugary goodness around the house waiting to be eaten. I'm hoping to snap some tomorrow and will post them under this. Sorry to say that you'll just have to deal with my cuteness for the night. Oh darn, I know!


Aren't I so cute?! I swear I was born in the wrong decade.


I really wish I had some pictures of Bug to post in her adorable little costume. (I thought I had some from the day we got it, but I can't find them ANYWHERE!) Unfortunately I didn't make it this year; I found a really good deal online and couldn't pass it up. Posting Halloween photos on Halloween is so cliche anyways, right?

I'm finally getting down to posting pictures of Bug in her costume. I don't know what her deal was though; she didn't want it on, but of course when it was time to come off she didn't want to take it off.



 The green circle isn't part of it . That's a sticker I was using to bribe her with.

It worked as you can see.


post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! Stop by today & add you link for the hOP!

http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

sara said...

You make a great Rosie!

Unknown said...

Now I like your costume. I am NOT about creepy and scary. Cute and cuddly are perfect for me!

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

OhMyGosh those are sooo cute!! Now I want some of me like that!!

Holly Lefevre said...

I adore your costume {and that decade}! And Bug could look cute in anything...oh those kiddos!