Monday, April 14, 2008

Update

I just thought I'd write to update on how I am feeling. It's a tricky one. At the beginning of last week I was feeling good, really good. And then come Wednesday I started going back the way I was. I didn't change anything that I was doing either. And then Thursday marked the openning day of vomit season. I don't know how long this is going to last, but let me tell you what... it's getting old REAL quick. So I'm averaging one vomit per day with a couple dry heaves thrown in the mix of the day to spice things up.

I'm glad that we don't have school this week, and am hoping that the vomit season will end come Sunday night, and so Monday morning I can wake feeling like a new person:). I know that's not how it works, but keep those fingers crossed!

No comments: