Monday, August 18, 2008

Being Pregnant

I just have to say that I absolutely love being pregnant. I know that might sound strange to some, and not to others. Of course I didn't LOVE the first 3-4 months of it because I was so sick, but now that I'm over that and feeling the baby move..I LOVE IT! I love that my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger, and I can see her little movements as well as feel them. It just a special time and I'm appreciating every little thing about it. All the bad things (back aches, tiredness, etc) clearly out weigh the good for me.

To keep sounding strange.... it's hard to imagine what I looked like or will look like without her in my belly. Hard to imagine not having her in my belly in 3 months. I'm going to miss her being there with me 24/7. (I'm serious)

I have to say that pregnancy is one of the strangest and most precious things I have experienced.

No comments: