Saturday, September 13, 2008

The job

This past week was my first full week of school with the students. I really like the job, but it is challenging. The kids are great, but require A LOT of management for their age. Overall though I really do like it. I just have to find a better way to juggle my time, planning, and sleep :) I've been so tired when I get home and haven't been sleeping good at night. It's not because the baby is moving and keeping me awake, but because of the constant waking for bathroom breaks and switching to a more comfortable position. (Which is a 5 step process in itself, lol).

I don't really have much more to write about. We are and have been busy lately, but if you ask me what we've done I can't remember... but I promise we have been doing stuff. lol. (It's a mommy brain fart)

No comments: