Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 weeks?!

Today is the 34th week of the pregnancy! I can't believe that there are only 6 weeks left! OMG!! It's so hard to imagine her out of my belly and in the real world with Nick and I. Poor thing- has to crazys for a parents. Nick is in sleeping, but I'm going to go wake him up and make him take pictures of my belly. I think it's about time we took some more.

Oh an update on the belly- On Friday of last week I had to take out my belly button ring. It was bothering me too much, even though it was a pregnancy one. So now my belly has a stretched hole for no reason....it's hott! lol.

I also have a confession to make...I still have to pack my bag. I realize this is something that I should have done a long time ago, and have flashbacks to when Rachel was out and I was like "you haven't packed your bag yet?!" Yup so I'm a hypocrite. But I definitely want to get it packed this weekend! We'll see how that goes....

No comments: