Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas...

I know it is early to talk about, but lets face it- everybody has it on the brain anyways! Nick told me what he is getting me this year, well sorta. He said I have x amount of dollars, and I was thinking of buying you a new digital camera. (I had been complaining about ours) I was like AWESOME! He said he told me so that I could pick it out instead of him trying to and not getting one that I want. So I have been on the internet for the past couple of days trying to find the camera of my choice. Here is my dilemma...Do I want the Kodak HD with SmartCapture or do I want the Canon 790IS? I'm not sure which is better. They are both the same MP, but the Kodak does have HD, 5x optical zoom (canon 3x), AND is cheaper (b/c of a sale going on). I'm not sure which I want, but I am thinking of leaning towards the Kodak, even though the camera I have now is Kodak. I love my camera, and it worked great until I dropped it a million times at the Christmas party a few years ago. If I go with the Kodak I will have enough money left to buy a new printer too (which is desperately need-and I already have one picked out).

Or should I just stick with the camera I have now and get the iFlip Mino HD?? I'd really like one of those! Maybe I can get that for mother's day once the price goes down a little bit ;).


I'll let you know what happens...

No comments: