Monday, January 12, 2009

Highchairs Update

I have been meaning to write this post a long time ago, but have had trouble finding the time. Even now I should be doing other things, but anyways... the highchairs. We decided to get both! The wood highchair came really fast and after 3 nights I finally got it all together minus a wood peg. (I was missing a peg so I called the company and they sent me another bag of hardware no questions asked.) This weekend I got put it all together with the new peg. It is really nice! I love it!!!!!! Oh about the 3 nights...It wasn't difficult at all- I would just start working on it then something would come up and I couldn't go back to working on it.

We went to Binghamton on New Year's Day, and that is when we picked up the booster/highchair. We were in Baby R Us and looking for it. We didn't see it any place, and I got really mad because they were supposed to have it! So Nick asked the sales lady and it was just around the corner from where we were looking, but not with highchairs or boosters at all. It was with travel stuff! I didn't get why it was there and still don't! Oh well though. We got it home put it together and it's cute. I think it will be perfect!!!!

No comments: