Monday, January 19, 2009

Where is the time?

I realize that I have wrote about this topic before, but now more than ever I am having a hard time to write on the blogs. I REALLY REALLY want to do it, and am like "oh that would make a great post!", but don't have the time to do it. Where does my time go? I seriously have no idea! I think that I am going to have to start making a schedule so that I can get more of the things done that I need to get done but aren't.



I seriously had to make two lists for the blogs: Calla & Ours. Then on each post it with its heading I have posts that I need to write still! On Ours there are 4 posts (including this one) and on Calla's there are 5. Plus I have post pictures, edit videos, etc.

I have been just talking about not having time for the blog, but I am having difficulty finding time to grade my students' papers and such. I try to get as much done in school as I can, but with meetings almost everyday it really cuts into my prep/grading time. Another thing that I have to work on scheduling in.

It is just so hard to do say ok this time is for blogging, this for papers, etc because when I come home all I want to do is spend time with Calla and Nick. I guess this is just one of those challenges of being a family in the workforce.

No comments: