Thursday, April 23, 2009

Calla's Blog

You may have noticed that Calla's blog is private again. This is because we do want to protect her. We made it public before because we felt that it was too quick of a change, but now I think it is ok. If you would like to read it though, and haven't been invited it is because I don't have your email address so all you have to do is email us (click it)and say "I want to read Calla's blog" and I'll add you to the list of authorized readers! Please understand we aren't doing this to be difficult, and we love it when you read ALL of our blogs, but we don't want just any creep to be able to track Calla's updates and look at her pictures/videos. I think you can understand where we are coming from. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

No comments: