Sunday, April 19, 2009

That Time Again...

Easter break has come and gone. I had this past week off with the Calla-bug and loved EVERY MINUTE of it! Now I am faced with Sunday fleeting and Monday arriving too soon. I find myself in another grouchy mood and snapping at Nick. (Which I HATE doing!!!)

Nick and I have talked recently and we think it might be possible for me to stay home with Calla after next school year, but then I did some figuring of my own and some thinking and.... I think it would be possible for me to stay home after this year! How cool would that be?

The catch is... I need to sell my car, convince my old cooperating teacher from Walton to let me watch her children, and get an online teaching job! I know it sounds like a lot, but I am hopeful, positive, and praying about it!!


We will just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: