Friday, June 19, 2009

Holy Crap Woman Get Your Stuff TOGETHER!!!

Let me apologize for not blogging in 17 days! I mean what could I have been doing that I had NO time to be blogging?! Oh wait! I know...

I was freaking out about the Regents my kids had to take.
I was playing with and taking care of Calla!
I was sleeping.
I was busy trying to get things done on the house (but still have a to-do list 1 mile long!)

So I'm back. School is almost out which means that I will have MORE time for blogging! YAY!!! I know you're just as happy as I am...you are, aren't you?!

So here's the scoop:

The water heater is in. I didn't capture pictures of the beautiful mess because I was trying to stay clear of the horridness of it all. Out of sight, out of mind. It's so good to have hot water on demand again. You don't realize how spoiled you are until something like this happens. We haven't put anything over the plywood floor yet because we don't want to until we have the tub/shower to replace ours. So we've been taking showers in Calla's bathroom. (I'm sure she loves that...lol)

No comments: