Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

Things have been a bit busy around here in a non busy way. It isn't that we have so much to do that I am finding no time to post, just that posting has been knocked down on the priority list (unfortunately). I am going to try and improve this and start posting more frequently because when I wait so long I forget some of the things I want to post.

Nick has been working 24/7 it seems like. He has been working every weekend BOTH Saturdays and Sundays. It's crazy! This weekend I am making him take "off" because we need to get things ready for Calla's birthday party next weekend. We need to fix the bathroom, make the living room a play room and the family room the living room, clean up outside, rearrange the mud room, go birthday shopping.... Oh and did I mention I want to go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze? Yes we ARE doing that this weekend. I have wanted to do it for the past two weeks and each week have been disappointed by not being able to go. WE WILL GO THIS WEEKEND!!!

Well I'm off to work (doing a morning post, so not like me!). Have a good day all!

No comments: