Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Not so sure...

I'm not really sure what is going on lately. I've been in some sort of a slump. I feel extremely tired, nauseous, and just moody. Yes, I realize that these sound much like the symptoms of the 9-month bug, but I'm pretty sure it's not that.

Yesterday I left work 45 min early because I didn't feel good. I came home and slept until Nick came home. Luckily he was able to pick Bug up at the daycare so that I could sleep. Then this morning when I was getting ready, I still didn't feel well. It didn't help that I slept with my contacts in (DUH TO ME!) and was fighting off a migraine. All day today I have been SUPER tired and thinking that today is Friday. News flash: IT IS NOT!

I do have tomorrow off. That is because tomorrow is the service for Nick's grandmother, who passed away this past Saturday, but that is it. Can you believe I couldn't use my bereavement time for that? I had to take a personal day! What crap is that?! I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow. I hate these kind of things, but I know that it is important to go. I hope that Nick will be ok. He seems to be doing well with it, but he also hasn't been up to his parents or up to Gram's since, so I don't know how that will be. I hate to see him upset, which rarely happens, but when it does it's just that much worse.

No comments: