Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ADD of a sort...

I'm pretty sure that I have some sort of ADD. Yes, I realize there is only 1 ADD, but let me explain....

Today I had needed to stay home with Bug because she has a very mild case of pink eye. Which means that she isn't allowed back to daycare with an oosey eye unless she has been on medication for 24 hours. So while I was home with her I figured I would start to tackle the storage craft room. While I'm working I suddenly decide that I make a cover for the ex-nightstand-now-end-table-waiting-to-be-sanded-and-painted. Please keep in mind that there is crap all over the hallway from when I removed it from the craft room, so I could visualize better. I "finished" my cover (I still want to add a brown ruffle along the top), and then started working at sorting the craft goodies. Then I became bored with that and left it as it was is and here I am, searching the internet for more crafty ideas and learning about once a month cooking, which would be awesome! Instead of doing this I should probably be catching up with the laundry (AGAIN!) and thinking about what I can make for dinner from last night's leftovers. I deserve a little "me" time though, don't I? I mean afterall it was hard work making that cover! Ok, it was actually easy peasy, but still...


I'm thinking I'll take a picture of it and post it on here so you can see the transformation that has taken place! I must say it is quite an attractive little table now.

No comments: