Sunday, February 7, 2010

Am I The Last Person...

Seriously, am I the last person to know about blogger's "pages" update? That makes my life ohhhh so much easier. Thank goodness I didn't go out of my way to figure out how to add links to the tops of the blog (I did on Bug's). I guess I'll have to try my hand at messing around with them for what I want. My goal is to set up an online shop...maybe this is the way to do it?!

I'm so excited about this, you can't even imagine. The possibilities are now endless, well not endless- 10 pages, but that's still pretty darn good in my book!


What is even more exciting is that I have been scouring the internet for a user-friendly website program to build a class website with, NOW I CAN USE BLOGGER!


Dear Blogger, 
    I love you, I love you, I love you.
Thank you!!!


...I'm off to play...(and maybe clean up some of the sidebars)


No comments: