Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching Up...

Back after Christmas Nick and I had the same week off, and I planned to put him to work making things that I wanted needed made. One of those things was a drawer for under Bug's crib. He made the drawer lickity split, but it didn't match the wood because it was made out of plain plywood and we didn't have stain. Clever ol' me tore apart Bug's crib bumper and did some slight refashioning to it (sewing the bottom edge and applying the biased taped edge of the right-side) and voila! A cute cushy fabric covered drawer. The best part of all is that it is removable, making it great for cleaning and updating (which will be happening soon when I re-do Bug's room).

 
As yo ucan see we are already using it to store her sheets, blankets, waterproof pads, etc.


No comments: