Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oldies But Goodies

I had made these for a neighbor who had a baby girl back in November, but haven't gotten around to delivering them until earlier this week. Nick went down to talk with her husband about potentially buying their truck from them, and was down there for awhile. I'm at home working on dinner when I get a phone call inviting us down to eat. Now if you know me, you know that I'm not really a people person and once I'm home, I'm home, so it might surprise you that I jumped on the opportunity! I quickly put the dinner-to-be in the fridge, dressed Bug for the outdoors, and gathered up these two cuties:



 
As you can see from the picture there is something peaking out from the back of the cupcake one.... 

 
Surprise! It's a ruffle butt! I just love ruffle butts, don't you?!


These were both 0-3 months and she can still fit in them for a bit! Yay! The neighbors loved them. I'm so happy!


p.s. Dinner was tastey too!



No comments: