Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teaser Update

I had planned for the teaser to be revealed this past Sunday, but as the subtitle for the blog states "The best laid plans of woman and man often go astray..." Once again life has proven that it is the stronger force in this duet. I've been swamped getting back into the groove of things at school after having a week "off". Not to mention that I am at wits end trying to figure out how to handle a discipline problem (yes, I'm being nice) that keeps arising within the classroom and sometimes even walks out. This problem has consumed my waking and nonwaking hours. It's creaping into my dreams, that's how ridiculous it has become!



Back the to teaser though, I've been working hard at it tonight and made some great progress. The good news is that is a two piece surprise, and I have the first done and half of the second finished too. Did I mention that Bug helped me tonight? She sat on my lap while I ____________-ed away and even giggled a time or two.

I am hoping that I can have it finished and posted by Saturday night. :)




1 comment:

The Home Ec Teachers Daugter said...

My mom is a teacher and had not one student like that but a group of them that we called them "6th period" she survived a whole year of it.