Long time no lie! It's been over two months since my last blog post! I think that might be the longest I have ever gone without blogging. It wasn't that I didn't have the shakes and shivers from not blogging, because I assure you I defintely did. I even had some serious jonesing for it, but I just didn't have time to sit down at the computer for a period of time and write blog post. I could manage maybe a few minutes here or there and if I was at the computer for a period of time it was to either work on grad school stuff or to work on regular school stuff. No, there isn't any better descriptor for the work I was doing than "stuff". The good news is that I am now on summer break and have much more time for myself and my family. THANK GOODNESS! I actually dropped one of my summer courses because I just needed more time. Ironically the class I dropped was about analyzing and preventing dropouts in schools. Thanks for making me feel like a failure LHU! Get this though...my GPA so far is a 4.0! Yea, I rock the nerd look!
Ok so let me try and get you caught up on all that you have missed in the past two months...
- My kids did AWESOME on the English Regents
- Nick bought truck, sold a truck, bought a truck, fixed the truck, fixed the truck again, and now the truck is running fine.
- Our lawn mower broke.
- We bought a lawn mower from CL and it broke.
- I have been sewing up dresses for Bug.
- We became an aunt, uncle, and cousin again!!!
- I made the cutest little gift for the big sister (tutorial to come).
- I still haven't mailed out the gifts. (I PROMISE I WILL SOON!)
- I got my YUDU but haven't used it yet
- We are working hard on the house....painted the kitchen, cabinets, fixed the deck stairs, are staining the deck this week, installing the kitchen backsplash (pics soon), etc. etc. etc.
- We GOT NEW furniture. Really...NEW. not CL...NEW. Leather and I LOVE it. (Pictures soon)
Ok I think that is enough for now. I will go into more detail on some of the other ones later, but for now it gives you an idea. I just thought I'd drop a line and let you know that I/we are still alive just busy. I promise there will be more to come....maybe even today?