Monday, September 6, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Today was the last day of summer for me. I return back to work tomorrow. I'm still in a bit of denial about the whole situation. I just worked out my curriculum this weekend. I'm not ready to give up my lazy days of summer. They haven't been too lazy with a toddler running around the house, so maybe I should say my free days of summer. The freedom to cuddle, kiss, hug, laugh with Bug whenever I want. The freedom to pick up some fabric and go to the sewing machine. No stress, no worries. I love the summer and all the fun I've had.

We ended the summer with a BBQ and campfire with the neighbors. It was the perfect ending to the summer. The food was delicious and the company even better.

I'm thinking this week will be the hardest and am praying that I'm right. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow.

P.S. I LOVE my job, but HATE having to leave my Bug.


post signature

No comments: