Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've decided

I've decided to go with "The Dirt Road Diva" as I think it best represents me and the blog. I had a hard time choosing between "The Dirt Road Diva" and "Dirt Road Dreams". It doesn't pigeon hole me into a specific blog category, which is exactly what I wanted. I like the freedom to post about whatever I want whenever I want.

I've been working away on a new header design and I LOVE it! I can't wait to show it off to you, but before I do I want to get everything else designed to go along with it.

I have already reserved the blogspot address: thedirtroaddiva.blogspot.com so be sure to update/change your following feed address otherwise you'll miss out on all the good posts to come! I'll remind you again when it is closer to the switch over date. I'm hoping before this long weekend is over.

Because I'm gushing over the header I made I want to give you a sneak peak! Are you ready?

1....
.....2.....
.............3!


EEEK! Sorry, but I can't help but squeal every time I see it because I love it so much. And if you haven't already figured it out, YES, I'm a HUGE DORK!

post signature

No comments: