Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Camping

The last weekend in July we went camping with the Hub's parents. When I say camping of course I mean roughing it with 6 people in one camper. It really was a great time and considering that there was 6 of us you really didn't notice it because we were hardly in there other than to sleep.
We had bought a pop up camper just as school was out. We only paid $150 for it but it appeared to be in good shape other than needing a new canvas and some interior work. Well, we got to working on it and realized that what we thought were mold and/or dirt spots on the outside roof were actually tiny holes. We weren't too discourage but long story short we ended up saying the heck with restoring it and now are using it as a trailer to haul the Hub's fourwheeler or mower behind the truck.
Back to camping...we had a great time. Bug especially loved it and can't wait to go again. I can't wait for next year when Boo is older and we can all do more together. Bug did end the trip with a bug bite above her eyebrow that swelled and spread down the face. Poor thing but she was a trooper and didn't even let on that it bothered her at all.

I will post pictures as soon as I can log in with my computer rather than using my phone.

No comments: