Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Married?

I had to laugh. Yesterday was the 14th...and I said to Nick, "We've been married for 4 months, and neither of us wear our wedding bands." He's like so what's your point... I was like nothing, it is just funny because I can only imagine what people think when they see us and we say we're married, but without any rings.

Here are the reasons why we aren't wearing our rings...

Nick doesn't during the week because of work. If he doesn't have it on during the weekend it is because he has forgotten to put it on being used to not wearing it throughout the week. (easily confused...he's a typical guy)

My reason...Well, I'm starting to swell in other places than the belly so for my own comfort I have decided to stop wearing them until my sausage fingers return to normal.



There you have it kids. Married, but you'd never know it :)

No comments: