The other week when I was outside with Calla playing I was bit by some bug on my leg and the darn thing swelled up pretty good. I knew it was going to happen because it always does when I'm bit by bugs, but I knew from the type of swelling that it was going to be awhile before it went away fully. The swelling always goes away, but with this type of bite I always have a red spot on my leg for quite some time after. Finally about 2 weeks later it is ALL GONE! How did I know it was going to stick around? See the darker red ring around it? That's how I knew. Err.. Let me edit this. I said that it was "ALL GONE"; I miss spoke. The swelling and redness is gone, but there is still a trace of discoloration from where it was. It gets even worse when I am in the shower....So it still haunts me. Give me a couple months.
Then as if that wasn't bad enough for the summer, I got stung by a wasp! I was stung last Thursday. After being stung I felt really dizzy so I tried calling the ER to see what they would say, but we had no phone! So I hopped in the car and drove up the road to see if Aunt Linda's was working. Richard was the only one there and they didn't have phone either. I told him what happened and that I was feeling dizzy and he drove me to town to the doctor. I knew I would be fine because I hadn't died by the time we reached the doctor (20 min after being stung) but went anyways. The doctor did give me antibiotics because I explained what happened the last time I was stung, and she was being preventative. This was taken after I had got home. It really wasn't that bad at this time. I should have gotten a picture of it on Friday; my arm looked like a package of salami. Good thing I had those antibiotics too because the redness started spreading like before.