Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Out Of Our Hands...

How funny am I? A couple days after posting our dream house I am posting about a new house, that is well closer to the $300k range than the other one. No this one is not $300, but it is $220k. It is quite a large house (you wouldn't think from the outside) with 7 bedrooms and 3 or 4 bathrooms. I have only seen the downstairs of it, and it is GORGEOUS! The only "problem" is that it doesn't have a garage or much land. The upside is that it is GORGEOUS and in town.

I'm talking about Bug's in-home daycare provider's house. I think I may have mentioned before that she and her family are moving to Texas come summer? Well if not, they are. She has also asked if I would be interested in taking over the business and buying the house. Interested? More than that! The only bad thing is that I think it will be very had for Nick and I to get a loan of that amount right now. We have a LOT out there right now, and while I would be making double of what I make now I still think that getting a financial institution to go along with the whole plan might be a bit difficult. I'm not giving up hope though. I feel that God has put it in my heart to be home with my daughter, and presented us with this opportunity for a reason. So what are we going to do? We are going to pray that God make it clear what we should do, and have faith that he will provide a way no matter what.

(P.S. You may have noticed the inclusion of spirituality in this post....I'm working on becoming a more spiritual person for the New Year...I need to be a more rounded person, better person, and feel that this is what I am lacking and in turn will make me whole)

No comments: