Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love Debt.

In my many attempts to distract myself from grading papers, I often find myself perusing the world of craft blogs. (As I'm sure you've noticed) One of the blogs that I found today is called Love, Actually; a blog devoted to "creative ideas for love on a budget." Can you seriously get any cuter than that?

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for ways to surprise the Hubba-bub with my love. I love this idea from there. 

I have seen these at stores before, but these are just sooo much cuter!

I think I might make my own version of them and lovebook cover for the man of my life this Valentine's Day. We usually aren't very big celebrators of Love Day, but I'm thinking this year it would be nice to make gifts for each other. After all, they are the ones that mean the most, aren't they?


What are you plans for fast approaching Valentine's Day? Do you have any traditions?




No comments: