Monday, January 18, 2010

New Name!

I've been wanting to change the name of the blog for quite sometime now, but couldn't think of anything to change it to that I liked. I wanted something simple, but something that represented the family, the blog, and our lives all in one. Not too much to ask, right?

Finally last night I was talking to Nick half joking around and said, "We need to have a little boy!"
Nick: "Why?"
Me: "So we can name him Oscar, and then become C&N co. Get it? C-Crystal, N-Nick, little c-bug, little o-oscar!"
Then I got to thinking that I could name the blog C&N c{o}. and have the "o" in {} because, well, we don't have an "o". Not to mention that it looks so darn cute!

After playing with some fonts we now have a new blog name! I tried changing the URL, but realized that if I change it without telling anyone, then you won't be able to get to the blog! Plus I can't get the url that I want! ARGH!

No comments: