And now onto the explanations...
- We already have the crib and dresser (not the exact dress but close); they just need to be painted white.
- We already have the rug(not exact but close again). The rug we have is a PB (yardsale STEAL!) pink and green braided rug. VERY CUTE!
- I just ordered the chandelier for the room last night. I have wanted one ever since I was prego, just never got around to ordering it.
- We might or might not put down laminate flooring. We may just leave the carpet. (still deciding on this one)
- Then there is the faux wainscoting with this wallpaper as an insert. The wall paper is too cute; I just love the green and the petite polka dots!
maybe get some owl decals, cute deer decals, and I LOVE the girl swinging one too... I know this would all be overload so I'm trying to narrow it down.
(Of course this would be just the white on the pink walls, not the grey background)