Monday, July 26, 2010

HELP!!! I'm asking YOU

Sorry if that title scared you a little, but I had to get your attention. And well...this is a mini crisis for me, because I'm weird like that.

Ok so here's the deal, many of you already know that I have an online store (down until further notice) but I was thinking about canceling it and just opening an etsy store. Or do you think I should just do both? Here's what my low-downs on both:

Own Store:
Good
*Same price no matter how many listings
*Creative freedom to make it look however I want
*Own domain
Bad
*I have to drive traffic to it.
*Kind of a pain in the butt to use


Etsy:
Good:
*Cheap-ish (pay per listing)
*More readily viewed
*Blog gadget (preview the store items via the blog)

Bad:
*Limited design creativity
*Pay per listing

Ok there you have it. Now please take the poll and let me know what you think I should do. I probably should mention that the C&N c{o}. store will be changing its name, if that is the one I stick with or do both. If I do both, then they will have the same name. Either Bugaboo or Bugaboo Love. Heck, why don't you vote and let me know which name you like better too? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I really need your help on these two things!


post signature

1 comment:

Star @ A Load Of Craft said...

I love Etsy so I say do it - .20 is nothin... just take it slow at first. May as well keep the store too while you're trying it out :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer, I get my knit from Hobby Lobby. Joanns has it but it's way more $$! Good luck!