Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Simply Kay Kay

A friend of mine wanted to start a blog but was having trouble making it look like she wanted, so I offered to help her because I know a LITTLE about digital designing and that type of thing peaks my interest. Hence, the million bajillion blog changes since its start. Here is what she told me:

I like your polka dots...I would like it to be pink and brown!! I had it all pictured in my head but did know how to do anything with it....lol!!!
I wanted an about me section that was like this..... I Am: Girly,Procrastinating,A Mother, A Little Sister.
I believe in: A child's wonder, Honesty, Trust, Wine to make it better.
I'm overjoyed with: My children, Good Wine, A Good Book, A day of shopping, My Canon Camera
I'm grateful for: My wonderful family, Loving my Work, My amazing friends. 



From that, and many more facebook messages back and forth we came up with Simply Kay Kay.


I wanted to keep it fairly simple for her as she is new to blogging and gets easily overwhelmed with the process. I like the way it came out, what do you think? I'd be happy to help you with your blog, should you need help. I don't charge anything, because well, I'm not a professional, but I promise to try my hardest to give you want you want. I'm also working on creating my own backgrounds. Exciting, I know. :P

Welcome to the blogging world Kristin!

post signature

No comments: